Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sunny Days Sangria

Just a quick post on my recent obsession. Since the weather has been so great, we've been sitting on the deck in the evenings and well, drinking! Today and this weekend were especially perfect.


My husband had just mowed the lawn, I had just weeded the entire vegetable garden, and we were cooling down. This sangria has oranges, lemons, and a tiny bit of ginger ale.


I made lamb burger sliders for dinner, that spinach & purple kale salad is my newest crop!


Tonight we had white wine with pomegranate seltzer and blueberries tossed in for good measure!


For dinner we had this. It's amazing and tonight I made it with leftover pulled pork, black beans, tomatoes, salsa and a little sharp cheddar. Try it, you won't be disappointed! You can easily make it vegetarian as well.

Here's to the (almost) weekend; I'm planning on hitting up The Flying Apron!




1 comment:

  1. momscorner1@yahoo.comJune 11, 2013 at 8:44 PM

    That was a very inviting post. It looks like a summer evening dinner with lots of color and healthy ingredients. Save a drink for me sometime!

    ReplyDelete