Sunday, June 8, 2014

easy strawberry frozen yogurt

I only had time for one picture for this treat, because I couldn't wait to eat it! 


It's this easy:

Ingredients-

2 cups full fat Greek yogurt
1 cup roasted strawberries (just place 1 cup chopped strawberries for 20 minutes at 350 degrees)
2 tbsp. honey
3 mints leaves, shredded

Method- 

Place all ingredients in your icecream attachment for about 20 minutes. That's it! You definitely won't have time to take pictures of this summer treat! 

2 comments:

  1. momscorner1@yahoo.comJune 14, 2014 at 6:59 PM

    That treat looks so inviting and pretty! You will use that attachment with much joy, I can tell. I enjoyed our treat you made recently. Summer perfect fun and healthy, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I messed it up... I s**k in cooking :P

    ReplyDelete