Monday, October 14, 2013

Welcome, Fall!

Hello friends!

Well, after taking a month or so off, relaxing and enjoying the gorgeous summer, I'm back with some healthy, fresh, and satisfying treats!

Here's a little preview... Pumpkin custard! It's gluten free and paleo friendly.

We only have two weeks until we set off for New York, the Hamptons, Brooklyn, and more! I'll have so many food adventures, I can't wait.

In the meantime, I'll be watching New Girl and Homeland, and eating this delicious dessert. Recipe to come!


1 comment:

  1. momscorner1@yahoo.comOctober 15, 2013 at 8:43 PM

    You definitely will have some great food adventures in New York. I look forward to hearing all about them; your tastebuds will be singing! The pumpkin custard looks wonderful and warm.

    ReplyDelete