Thursday, August 23, 2012

Italia


A little over a year ago, my husband and I honeymooned in Italy. It really is the place of dreams; beauty is around every corner and every day we felt like we had been transported back in time. While we did visit the bustling cities of Rome, Florence, and Venice, my heart belongs in the quaint side streets of the Cinque Terre and the little neighborhoods tucked away in Rome. I was inspired by the picture above (not taken by me) that I saw of Rome.


 Oh, how lovely it was!



In the next few days, I will be combing through our honeymoon pictures, of which there are many, and will jot down some thoughts on the indescribably delicious cuisine we enjoyed there. I may even attempt to humbly recreate a few of these meals. Not the gelato though, that's sacred!

Ciao,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment