Monday, August 20, 2012

Strawberry Rhubarb Parfaits

Are you sick of hearing about rhubarb yet? I’m not, so get out your granola, yogurt, honey, and lemon. To be honest, the previous ingredients are pretty much my staple breakfast, perhaps I should broaden my breakfast horizons. But for now…

This is pretty simple, but so yummy, especially with a warm cup of coffee and your newspaper.

Ingredients:

1 1/2 c. non-fat Greek yogurt
1 c. strawberry rhubarb sauce
1 1/2 c. granola (either store bought or home made)
1/8 c. honey
2 tbsp. lemon juice for drizzling

Layer the ingredients however you like, just be sure to do at least 2 layers, then you’ll fully experience the flavors of your parfait!

Try it tomorrow before work, to sweeten your Monday morning; I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment